The seed of SouthEastern Mutual Insurance Company was sown by a group of 12 farmers from South Eastern New Brunswick, in 1938. Their ‘seed’ was a vision of adequate and affordable farm insurance coverage to protect their families and their livelihood. Through the dedication and hard work farmers are known for, SouthEastern Mutual established a reputation for outstanding service that lives on today.
Our Business is Knowing your Business
As a result of our roots, we know the farm business in New Brunswick – perhaps better than anyone else. Who better to provide you with farm insurance? As a SouthEastern Mutual policyholder, you can rest assured that your best interests are our number one priority.
Our farm insurance coverage includes farm home coverage under our Home Owner’s Policy, which we customize for your unique needs. Available coverage for the remainder of your farm property is as follows:
- Farm building- named perils
- Farm machinery- all risk or named perils
- Farm livestock- all risk or named perils
- Farm produce- all risk or named perils
- Loss of farm income (through peril insured)
- Liability (up to $2,000,000, including limited pollution liability and custom farming)