To remove doubts and fears by providing reassurance, education and protection, allowing clients to focus on their future
We strive to:
– Dream big, never shy away from a challenge, using innovative ways to be an industry leader
– Promote safety awareness so local families can enjoy life
– Be a community champion in promoting a more sustainable world for future generations
We believe in…
– Community – Supporting local communities and groups through financial giving and volunteering
– Honesty – Keeping our promises and committing to do business with ethics, consistency and fairness
– Organization – Embracing change and the opportunities it creates to provide high value to our member-owners
– Responsibility – The importance of long-term financial stability along with the sound management of the organization’s assets
– Unity – Our People; member-owners, directors, employees, agents, brokers and all our business partners. They are the strength of our organization
– Service – Developing new and innovative products that allow us to provide exceptional service to our clients
What is a ‘Mutual’ Insurance Company?
As a policyholder with SouthEastern Mutual Insurance Company, you are also a member: an important part of the company itself. Our policyholders are invited to attend the company’s Annual General Meeting, where they get to vote on the Board of Directors, which is also comprised of policyholders.
As a policyholder and a member, you get a say in who runs the company. Since the Board of Directors is made up of fellow policyholders, you can rest assured they are working with your best interests in mind.
The Board of Directors is responsible for appointing a CEO to manage the day-to-day operations of the company. The CEO must consult with the Board of Directors before making any financial decisions.