Client Care Associate
juillet 23, 2021
SEM is actively seeking a Client Care Associate at our head office in Riverview, NB.
As a Client Care Associate you will work closely with clients and prospects to determine their needs, answer their questions, and recommend the right solutions. You will stay up-to-date with product features and benefits, achieve excellent customer service, and consistently meet company goals.
- Responding to incoming requests for home and auto insurance through phone, email or website
- Service on-going client needs, advise on insurance matters, recommend solutions and answer inquiries
- Identify and recommend additional coverages that benefit the client
- Proactively reach out to existing clients to do thorough reviews of coverage
- Keep current with underwriting rules and workflow processes
- Completed post-secondary education
- General Insurance License required (or obtained within 2 months)
- Experience in the insurance industry would be an asset
- Excellent skills in communication (verbal/written), organization, time management, client service, decision making, and problem solving
- Bilingual (English & French)
- Comfortable with technology and the use of multiple programs including Microsoft Office
- A generous compensation package including salary, health benefits, and RRSP program
- Opportunity to work with a local growing company that is forward thinking
If you are interested in this exciting, challenging position with SE Mutual Insurance, please send your resume in confidence to [email protected]
We would like to thank all applicants for the time and interest; however, please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.