SEM is actively seeking an Account Manager at their head office in Riverview, NB.
This Account Manager will be responsible for all sales duties, from quoting to closing sales. You will work closely with clients and prospects to determine their needs, answer their questions and recommend the right solutions. As a successful Account Manager, you will stay up-to-date with product features and benefits, achieve excellent customer service and consistently meet company goals.
- Quote and sell basic auto and property insurance to clients in accordance with sales processes and underwriting guidelines
- Identify and recommend additional coverages that benefit the client
- Achieve the company’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Completed post-secondary education (Business, Finance, Insurance, Accounting, Economics)
- General Insurance License required (or obtained within 2 months)
- Experience in the Insurance Industry would be an asset
- Excellent skills in communication (verbal/written), organization, time management, client service, decision making and problem solving
- Comfortable with technology and the use of multiple programs including the Microsoft Office suite and our policy administration system
- A generous compensation package including salary, subsidized health benefits and RRSP program
- Opportunity to work with a local growing company that is forward thinking
If you are interested in this exciting, challenging position with SE Mutual Insurance, please send your resume in confidence to [email protected]
This job can be performed entirely remotely, occasionally remotely or from Head Office in Riverview, NB.
We would like to thank all applicants for the time and interest; however, please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.