Customer Service Agent – Sackville, NB
March 5, 2021
SEM is actively seeking a Customer Service Agent in Sackville, NB.
Reporting to Mark Estabrooks, Agent, this Customer Service Agent will be responsible to service existing clients by assessing their needs and recommending solutions. As a successful Customer Service Agent you will stay up-to-date with product features and benefits, provide over-the-top customer service and consistently meet company goals.
- Responding to incoming requests for insurance through the phone, email, website or walk-ins
- Service on-going client needs, advise on insurance matters, recommend solutions and answer inquiries
- Assist with the retention of existing book of business
- Proactively reach out to existing clients to do thorough reviews of coverage
- Keep current with underwriting rules and workflow processes
- Completed post-secondary education (Business, Finance, Insurance, Accounting, Economics)
- General Insurance License required (or obtained within 2 month)
- Experience in the Insurance Industry would be an asset
- Excellent skills in communication (verbal/written), organization, time management, client service, decision making and problem solving
- Comfortable with technology and the use of IT Systems and Microsoft Office
- A competitive salary
- Paid vacation time
- Opportunity to work with a local growing company that is forward thinking
If you are interested in this exciting, challenging position with SE Mutual Insurance, please send your resume in confidence to Mark Estabrooks by March 31st, 2021.
We would like to thank all applicants for their time and interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.