January 14, 2022
SE Mutual Insurance Company (SEM) is a well-established growing insurance company that has been serving New Brunswick policyholders since 1938. Our focus is protecting the interest of our members, by offering insurance coverage and options that are tailored to life in New Brunswick. Operating locally gives us the flexibility to adapt to change and make decisions quickly. It also means that the majority of earned premium dollars (97%) stay right here in New Brunswick. Not many insurance companies can say that. We are proud of our roots and proud to do business on behalf of our member-owners in New Brunswick.
SEM is actively seeking an Account Manager in the Greater Moncton Area.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for all sales duties, from quoting to closing sales. You will work closely with clients and prospects to determine their needs, answer their questions, and recommend the right solutions. You will stay up-to-date with product features and benefits, achieve excellent customer service, and consistently meet company goals.
- Quote and sell property and auto insurance to clients in accordance with sales processes and underwriting guidelines.
- Identify and recommend additional coverages that benefit the client.
- Achieve the company’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Completed post-secondary education
- General Insurance License required (or obtained within 2 months)
- Experience in the insurance industry would be an asset
- Excellent skills in communication (verbal/written), organization, time management, client service, decision making, and problem solving
- Bilingual would be an asset
- Comfortable with technology and the use of multiple programs including Microsoft Office
- A generous compensation package including salary, health benefits, and RRSP program
- Opportunity to work with a local growing company that is forward thinking
If you are interested in this exciting, challenging position with SE Mutual Insurance, please send your resume in confidence by January 14, 2022.