Account Manager – Dieppe/Shediac, NB
SEM is actively seeking an Account Manager in the Dieppe/Shediac Area.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for all sales duties, from quoting to closing sales. You will work closely with clients and prospects to determine their needs, answer their questions, and recommend the right solutions. You will stay up-to-date with product features and benefits, achieve excellent customer service, and consistently meet company goals.
- Quote and sell property and auto insurance to clients in accordance with sales processes and underwriting guidelines.
- Identify and recommend additional coverages that benefit the client.
- Achieve the company’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- General Insurance License required (or obtained within 2 months)
- Experience in the insurance industry would be an asset
- Excellent skills in communication (verbal/written), organization, time management, client service, decision making, and problem solving
- Comfortable with technology and the use of multiple programs including Microsoft Office
- A generous compensation package including salary, health benefits, and RRSP program
- Opportunity to work with a local growing company that is forward thinking
If you are interested in this exciting, challenging position with SE Mutual Insurance, please send your resume in confidence to [email protected]
We would like to thank all applicants for their time and interest, however, please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.