Tenant’s Insurance « Back to Our Services

Did you know that, as a tenant, you are legally responsible for any harm you (or your guests) cause to any part of the building you live in, or to the other people who live or visit there? Did you know that the insurance your landlord has on the building will not cover any loss of personal possessions you may incur in the event of a fire, water damage, break-in, or other event?

Do I Need Tenant’s Insurance?

Even if you don’t have any high-value possessions, the accumulative cost of replacing everything you own is likely to be more than you can afford. Protecting yourself with tenant’s insurance just makes sense.

An accredited SouthEastern Mutual agent would be happy to offer you a quote on your home, farm, auto, small business, or tenant’s insurance needs.